Saturday, November 22, 2014

When teaching goes haywire...


So I thought I would involve my wonderful little monsters in this one. By monsters I mean 3 year olds, which I have very many of. I can probably make a comic book about the things my kids say and do alone, but that's just going to become another project I'll never finish, so I'll pepper Septembuary from time to time. This was a true event (which is still going on), as my topic for the week was clothing, and kids can only get so excited about clothing so I decided to make it funny. And funny it was. We've now progressed onto "yummy underwear soup" and "I don't like underwear" as well. Give me some credit before you raise an eyebrow, these munchkins couldn't say more than one word when I started with them 3 months ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment